This year, OTP Bank, a long-standing sponsor of the Split Festival, has decided to support young talents as the sponsor of the evening.
'I must admit that this evening makes me particularly happy because the passion and energy of these young people are unmatched. While we initially had a slightly different concept for this evening, we are pleased to have made the change. We were impressed by the number and quality of the young performers who applied for the competition, and thus, this will be a competitive evening featuring new, original songs and young performers under the age of 35. The top performers, as determined by the audience and the jury, will advance directly to the final competition evening. This is their chance to present themselves and win the hearts of the audience. Young people will certainly have a special place in our future editions, as our vision for Prokurative is to be a place where youth and experienced performers come together to exchange knowledge, great songs and have lots of fun. The diversity of the content and the quality of the songs are our primary criteria, and we want Prokurative to be bursting with energy, fun and great music', said Stivi Vučković, the artistic director of the festival, who could not conceal his excitement.
Faris Pinjo, Ema, Helena Gudelj, Roko Žunić 3P HOP, Josip Senta from The Splitters, Vilibald Vuco, Šimun Čarli Botica from Ljuta Kuća and Luka Matošić from the group Buža presented their team of authors. Afterward, moderator Anamarija Alebić had a short conversation with them, and most of the performers present sang.
'By respecting traditional values, we aim to create new artistic values that will give the Split Festival and extra shine and make it more engaging and relevant to the times we live in', concluded Stivi Vučković at the end of the event.
1. BLIZU - Ivo Jurić (Ivo Jurić - Ivo Jurić - Eduard Botrić)
2. DALMATINSKI KAUBOJ - Ljuta kuća (Stipe Botica - Stipe Botica - Ljuta kuća)
3. LJETNA KIŠA - Gretta (Hrvoje Medanić / Tomislav Čubek - Hrvoje Medanić / Tomislav Čubek - Hrvoje Medanić / Tomislav Čubek / Danijel Tuškan / Tomislav Kralj / Denis Mujadžić)
4. LJUBAV JE PJESMA ZA DVOJE - Matej Plavček (Robert Grubišić - Robert Pilepić - Robert Grubišić)
5. MOJE SRITNO MISTO - Andrina Frleta (Robert Grubišić - Vjeko Alilović - Robert Grubišić)
6. NEDOSTAJEŠ - Ema (Frane Mjeda - Frane Mjeda – Frane Mjeda)
7. NEMAM RAZLOGA - Helena Gudelj (Ante Gudelj - Ante Gudelj - Ante Gudelj)
8. POLJUBAC ZA KRAJ - Valentina Krajna (Željen Klašterka - Sanja Mudrinić - Igor Kotal / Željen Klašterka)
9. PULITIKA - Roko Žunić 3P HOP (Nenad Vilović - Nenad Vilović - Nenad Vilović)
10. SPAVAJU MI GOSTI - Buža (Bruno Matijašević - Bruno Matijašević - Bruno Matijašević / Luka Matošić / Petar Čorić / Alen Pavelić / Miodrag Spasić)
11. SRCE KAO SAT - Sonja Agata Bišćan (Sonja Agata Bišćan - Sonja Agata Bišćan - Santi Santiago Villabriga)
12. SUNCE I JA - Tedi Grubica (Grigor Koprov - Robert Pilepić - Vladimir Dojčinovski)
13. ŠAH MAT - Tomislav Šanić (Tomislav Šanić - Tomislav Šanić - Tomislav Šanić)
14. U PLAVOJ SOBI - The Splitters (The Splitters - The Splitters - The Splitters)
15. UDAJ SE ZA MENE - Vilibald Vuco (Siniša Vuco - Siniša Vuco - Siniša Vuco)
16. USNE KO TVOJE - Lorenza Puhar Lola (Goran Šarac - Štefanija Soldan - Aleksandar Valenčić)
17. ZA NJU - Faris Pinjo (Faris Pinjo - Faris Pinjo - Tomo Presečki)
1. CVIJET ČEŽNJE (Krunoslav Kićo Slabinac - Split 1970.) - The Splitters
2. KALETA (Toma Bebić - Split 1980.) - Ljuta kuća
3. KUD PLOVI OVAJ BROD (Radojka Šverko - Split 1970.) - Gretta
4. MOLIM TE, VRATI SE (Siniša Vuco i Ivanka Luetić - Split 1992.) - Vilibald Vuco i Beta Sudar
5. ZAGRLJENI (Frano Lasić - Split 1983.) - Buža